Monday, March 9, 2009

My 21st Birthday -Part 1- YenZ

8th of March - Wake up at 10am today.. Going out with yen shing.. Plan to watch the singapore movie.. So I reach there earlier to buy ticket.. But when its going to be my turn.. only I realize all is fully book.. accept the 11:55pm havent full.. omg..==

After yen reached.. V decide to go for brunch since there is nth else v can do d.. greenbox fully book.. even mve.. =.= 1st time in my life.. to eat at this bbq plaza at AEON..
It seems quite a lot rite? lols.. buthen y I am the who pay for it? hahaha.. Tot shud be paid by u? lols.. Some more u cant finish your food.. and I have to finish for u.. haha.. but nvm la.. use to it d la.. from last time until now.. ^< blek=P

After having our brunch.. U start to ask me what present I want d.. But how I noe o.. I say I wan a new expensive HP or new car.. but U say toys de ar? no problem..== But u have decide to buy me a new clothes.. V cant find any nice clothes over here.. so heading to sunway pyramid to look for it..

I jz realize that u purposely find the day be4 my birthday to cele v me.. I know u r busy v ur sch assign but u did spend the time v me.. Its actly enuf for me d.. present? no need d la.. ^^ hehe..
V r at the 2nd top floor of new wing.. u r staring the shop name..Haagen dazz.. and I know what will happen next d.. yup.. it really happen.. no choice la.. being v u quite a long time d huh.. lols.. blek.. ok.. lets go.. haagen dazz.. 1st time in my life again!
Cant really imagine this 2 small cup of Ice-cream cost RM23.. but luckily the stuff give me stuff price.. so get discount RM5.. RM20 still got balance.. consider worth la hor for haagen dazz Ice-cream? blek.. =.= blek.. but once again.. She cant finish her Ice-cream.. cos she say the flavour tat she ask for not nice.. and I have to finish it for u again.. but....LOLS.. really not nice.. xD

Its almost 6pm already.. So v decide to go b.. Fetch her home and go kp for snooker a while..

Thanks again to you cele v me + eat something that I have nvr eat be4(even I am the 1 who pay for it..blek..xD).. Its a very nice experience and its 1 of the most precious present that I have received for my 21st birthday.. ^^ haha..

Lols.. 4got to take pic v u yesterday.. So put this pic la.. ^^v
~to be Continue~

No comments:

Post a Comment