Thursday, March 19, 2009

headache~>_<

headache~ headache~ Get headache while around 3 something in the afternoon.. get a sudden job from my boss.. when tat time I was helping the production bcos v are lack of man power for the moment.. hmm.. well.. perhaps I have no choice.. rush up to office and start my work..

After Finish my work.. then I back to production floor again which I have promise my OM to help the production up.... Ouch.. I am exhausted I think..

Leave the company sharp at 6 today..After reach home.. while waiting my dad reach home and go out for dinner.. I fall asleep in my car.. omg.. ya.. Totally exhausted this time.. @@ now still got a little bit headache..

Ya.. mayb You r rite.. I cannot sleep so late.. cos I have to wake early in the morning.. lols.. but... who cares? You are my medicine ler.. chat v u edy can cure everything.. hahaha.. blek.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment